Airplane Magnet Tag


My entry in the JustRite Challenge #77, "Tag You're It" is really these Dress Magnet tags, but I colored this other magnet while Benjamin was working on his tag, and decided to include it as well. I'm enjoying this magnet paper, but you have to double it to use it since the magnets are so wimpy.

For this one, I cut out two sheets of magnet paper with my JustRite Vintage Label and Banner Dies, and then stamped the airplane from JustRite's Going Places cling set on cardstock. I colored the image and glued the magnet on the back. Then I made the tag/holder for the magnet using a Spellbinders die and the larger die from the JustRite Vintage Label and Banner Dies. I stamped the image again in mauve and cut it out with a Spellbinder classic circle. Here's the disassembled set:
Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. ANOTHER ONE?!! You really have too much time on your hands - lol!! Very clever! Thanks for sharing with us again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much time on my hands? That's funny. I hope my mother sees your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. I saw the comment. I don't think you have too little time. You just use all of it. I don't ever seem to run out of things to make either. The tags are really neat. What did Benjamin make?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment