Creative Jumpstart Day 10

Day 10 of Creative Jumpstart was a lesson on Gelli printing by Annie O'Brien Gonzales. I'm a big fan of her work, and I have her book, so I had a flip though for additional inspiration before I got going.  I used a new stencil I just designed and my Gelli plate to make this. Some of it is collaged from Gelli prints on deli paper.
I just bought some Posca paint pens (I blame Andrew Borloz), and used the yellow to draw on the flower. I was tempted to keep drawing all over it, but I thought the better of it.
Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. I love that you design your own stencils. The yellow details are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page Florence! The yellow really pops, and I love the dots. It's really cool that you designed your stencil--it looks great!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment