Huntington Pier

My mother and I went for a drive to find a place to sketch. All of a sudden I'm seeing good spots everywhere, but while we were driving, I found myself indecisive, tootling around for a while. It started to get close to sunset, so I pulled over on PCH almost to Huntington Beach, in sight of the pier.
Here's my warm-up sketch.


Today, I stayed near home, and sketched my neighbor's bus and front step. It got dark, so no paint today. Maybe tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I can find that location again.


Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. huntington beach I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Attention To Detail In This Website Is Remarkable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment