No line coloring

This week's Wednesday tutorial by Elaine Hughes at Splitcoaststampers was about coloring in a stamped image without the lines showing. Elaine does an impressive job coloring in one of those cutesy doll-faced images that are so popular with stampers who like to color. Poking around in the gallery, I found Lydia Fielder's tutoral, in which the shading process looks a lot more doable. Before I found Lydia's version, I decided that there was no way I was going to get my Copics to behave that beautifully, and took out my pencils to color this truck.  Look Ma! No lines!
Want a Ride?

I had my first go at using "bling" on a card. The flourish is a sticker that I had a really hard time applying to the card neatly.  I might go hunting for a tutorial on that in my copious spare time.

Comments