Here are some pictures of my first set of buttons. I have many things that I am going to change about the design, but the execution came out very well. I'm still learning to take pictures. Sorry about the bricks.
Here is a great design idea (I like it), but the execution was not so good.
I didn't put a shank on this one, since I want to redo it. When I get the hang of it, I will make a set. (Honestly, I think the picture looks better than the real thing). This is the first cast I made from one of my molds. The mold worked great. I have some ideas about applying color, and a whole bunch of nifty molds ready, but I have not used them yet. I'll keep you posted!